Saturday, October 3, 2009

It Has Been a Great 3 Days

I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed the last 3 days. Wednesday started our big staff event called the Family Reunion. Once a year we bring in everyone from all 14 LifeChurch.tv campuses and we visit, eat, and worship together. We heard from Andy Stanley, Dino Rizzo, and of course our pastor, Craig Groeschel. I am truly blessed to work for LifeChurch.tv! We have the best leadership and the best worship pastors in the country!

On Thursday, we have quickshops we can go to. My friend Christi, from Christi's 2 Cents and I taught a coupon quickshop(which I will be sharing with you in the next couple of weeks). We had a blast teaching everyone what we know about couponing. We taught 2 sessions and I was amazing by how many people showed up. We were full both sessions and we gave away lots of prizes including coupon organizers, coupons, and a whole grocery cart full of stuff we have gotten free over the last few weeks. We stuffed 4 bags to the point of over flowing!! It was so much fun! I wish I would have thought to take some pictures to show you guys.

Although a little exhausted, I am inspired to be a better example of Christ and to know him more!! I hope all that I do here on this blog shows you the love of Christ and I hope to be a blessing to you because I am truly blessed!

Thanks for reading!!
It is the beginning of a new month, time to go through your coupons and pull expired ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment