Thursday, July 9, 2009

Joy and Sorrow

Today I had lunch with some great friends. We work together at the church and went to lunch to celebrate one of the gal's birthday. It was a time filled with great food (I am stuffed beyond stuffed), and great conversation. We enjoyed being able to escape for a while and try a new restaurant. While we had a great time we were also remembering today has been one year since one of the gals lost her baby. That day was filled with sorrow, questions and unbelievable pain. While I know my friend will forever mourn over the lose of her precious boy, we also know we serve an amazing God that gives comfort when none seems possible.
So today I pray for my friend and know God will bless their family with another baby in his timing.

God is Good, All the Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment