Monday, July 20, 2009

Much needed time off

I am sorry I have not posted in a few days. I took Friday off and just hung out with the girls. We took advantage of the free admission to the OKC Zoo and then had lunch with my sister, then hung out at the pool all afternoon. It was a great day of relaxing and spending some time with my beautiful girls.
This weekend we did a whole lot of nothing as a family. On Saturday night we went to the NOC campus of our church to see how they decorated their campus for the "At The Movies series" but for the most part, we stayed at home, watched the Cubs and World Cup of Softball and went swimming. It was a great weekend but now I must get busy and get some sewing done. (I have several orders due this week)

I promise I will get some great deals posted. I saw lots this weekend and saw that several stores have school supplies on sale. (I can't believe it is that time already!!)

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment