Friday, September 4, 2009

I only paid $.40 for this.







I wanted to tell you guys about my amazing deal at Homeland. I am so excited.
We are having lots of family over this weekend for Labor Day. Travis decided to smoke a pork shoulder and make pulled pork sandwiches. I made my list, gathered all my coupons and off I went. Because of the coupons I had, I knew if all went well, I should get a really good deal.
Here is how it all went down.

4 lb pork shoulder(I wanted a bigger one but this was the last one) $8.40
used $6 off The Other White Meat when you buy 13.5 lb Kingford charcoal and one of the following products. (Don't remember what they all were) KC masterpiece barbeque sauce was one of them. = $2.40 (Wait, there's more, keep reading)

Kingford matchligh charcoal $9.99
used $2 off Kingsford charcoal = $7.99

KC Masterpiece $1.99
used Get a Free KC Masterpiece when you buy 13.5 lb Kingsford charcoal

2 packages Kraft sliced cheese $1.59 each= $3.18
$1.00/2 Kraft sliced cheese (coupon doubles)= $1.18 or $.59/each

A-1 Steak sauce 2/$5.00
used $2 off A-1 steak sauce= $.50

used $2 off Fresh Meat when you buy any 3 Kraft items (Kraft sliced cheese and A-1 steak sauce where on the coupon.)

Remember the pork shoulder I got for $2.40? They took the $2 off Fresh Meat coupon off my pork shoulder so now, the pork only cost me $.40!!!! Wow!! I can't believe I just got a 4 lb pork shoulder for $.40!

I also got FREE chinet plates after coupons
Homeland buns were BOGO = $1.49 or $.74 each
I bought 2 cans of baked beans the other day for $.99 each =$1.98
Mother-in-law bringing potato salad = FREE
Total for our entire meal (drum roll please) $3.87!!!!

I still can't believe it!
Hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment