Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today is my Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me!!! Today I turn 39!! I have felt so loved today. I have gotten so many birthday wishes from people here at work and all my facebook friends! Thanks for making my day so special!! My team took me to lunch and I received the roses from my dear friend (we are like sisters) Cindy. She arranged them herself. Isn't she talented? My twin sister, (some of you guys did not know that, did you?) also sent me flowers. I am blessed to have a womb mate to share this day with. Love you Donna! (sorry, I did not send you flowers)









I feel so blessed to have great friends and family who care about me. I feel very loved!! Tonight Travis and the girls are making me dinner and I may go to Hobby Lobby to spend some of the gift card they gave me this morning. He knows how much I love that place.

Thanks to all of you who have wished me a Happy Birthday. It is truly happy because of all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment