Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My New Shoes


I wanted to share my great deal! Look at my cute shoes! I got them for $9.90!! (no tax, no shipping) A friend at work twittered last week about some new shoes she got. I thought they were so cute I immediately ordered my self a pair. I got them today and LOVE them!! I immediately opened them and put them on like I did when I was little in the shoe store. They are so cute and way comfortable! The best part is they are make out of natural materials and recycled items. Mine or made out of hemp and the soles are made from recycled tires. I can't tell you how much I love them. I am thinking about ordering some more in the other colors and they also have flip-flops that I am going to order.


They are from Simple Shoes. This company makes all their shoes from sustainable and recycled products. They have the cutest stuff for every member of the family. www.simpleshoes.com


Go check them out! They will make great Christmas presents!
(They did not ask me to review them. This is my own love I am sharin'!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment