Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 20th

I am sure many of you have heard that Haiti suffered another earthquake this morning. It was a 6 point. Please continue to pray for Haiti and those who are suffering and for the many who have lost loved ones. My heart just aches for them. I can't even imagine what they are going through.
I pray that Haiti will be more open to Christ and will come to know the Jesus we love. Today's prayer is so fitting.

January 20: Reading John 17

Pray that God would continue to show us ways that we can be generous to the Kingdom and provide tools that will further the Gospel.

I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be blessed. (Psalm 37:25-26)

No comments:

Post a Comment