Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back to school!



Well, the girls started school today. I can't believe summer is over. It flew by!

There were mixed emotions at our house this morning. Ryan, who is normally reluctant for new things, was ready to start 6th grade and go see all her friends. She had her clothes all picked out last night and was ready to go. Daddy took Ryan to school this morning. (Her bus gets to the house at 7am so she can sleep in if Daddy takes her). He said they had a good talk about getting lost at school and what she should do if that happens. She was not nervous at all so I know her first day of middle school will be great. I can not believe I have a child in middle school! She has grown up all too fast.



Devyn was excited but kept saying she did not want to start school. She wants a few more weeks of summer. (Me too Dev) She is good to go with the flow, so I know her day will be filled with excitement and fun. She is a big time 2nd grader and looked so cute in her new clothes. She is missing her 2 front teeth and looks so grown up. She has changed a lot since last year. What a difference a year makes.


It is raining today so I had to take pictures in the house. Hopefully I can get some good ones this afternoon when the girls get home.
I love you girls!! Hope you have a great day and wonderful year.(Wipe tear from eye)

No comments:

Post a Comment