Sunday, August 16, 2009

New Babies and Birthday Party!



I have been quite busy the last couple of days. We have had several friends have babies this week and my oldest daughter's 12th birthday party was Friday night.




Here are a few burp clothes I made for baby Dax. He is so cute and cuddly!!
Congratulations Wes and Lyndi!




I am also proud of the cake I made for Ryan's party. She came up with the design all herself. I was worried about making the pineapple look somewhat real. I am very pleased how it turned out. Thought I would show you guys.




Now we are waiting for my parents, sister and niece and nephew to make it here for a cook out and another party. It will be great to see them and spend the afternoon together.




Enjoy the rest of the weekend and I will get you guys some deal up tomorrow. In the mean time, go cut your coupons and look through those sale papers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment