Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Why I will never put my coupon binder on the floor!!!

I HATE SPIDERS!!!!!!!!! Always have, always will!
Here is the scenario:
I was sitting at my desk, minding my own business. I had a coupon that I was going to put away so I picked up my binder off the floor (yes, I bring my binder to work everyday!) and when I was unzipping it, an ENORMOUS spider crawled onto the top of it. I jumped from my chair and started screaming! (Did I tell you I HATE spiders?) A couple of guys were coming down the hall and came to my rescue.(Thanks John and Aaron) One of them took my binder outside and let him loose. (I wish he would have smashed it!!) I thought I was going to come out of my skin. I have never seen a spider so big! I wish I had the guts to go find him and take a picture so you guys could see how big he is, but I just don't!! My wonderful husband (who works here with me), came out of his office a few minutes later and asked what all the commotion was about. He knows all to well about my love for those 8-legged creatures. I don't mind small ones but ones the size of a golf ball, that is another story!

I am calling the bug guy to come spray!!!! YUK!!! My skin is still crawling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment