Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Coupons in Kraft Magazine


I received my Kraft magazine in the mail yesterday. I love this magazine because it has great recipes that the fam loves and are easy to make. I am all about easy and quick when it comes to dinner! As I looked through the magazine there it was in all it's glory. A coupon book!! I was so excited! Here is what we got.

$.50 off Honey Maid grahams, Ritz Bits, Teddy Grahams or Kraft Mac & Cheese Crackers
$.50 off one package Kool-Aid Singles
$.50 off one package Capri Sun
$.75 off Two packages Kraft Singles
$1.00 off Two Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip
$1.00 off Three Tombstone 12" pizzas
$1.00 off One package Oscar Mayer Lunchables with water
$1.00 off Two Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh meats


I am so excited to see what goes on sale and how we can use them to snag some great deals. If you snag any, please leave a comment for everyone to see.


If you want to subscribe to this FREE magazine, go HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment